Algorithms, models, machine learning, AI: all of these constitute data science which is rapidly evolving and growing into an exciting field today.
When someone starts a project or takes the first step to making his/her firm more efficient, it is the data that helps in to do so by giving the clear analyzed details regarding discovery, insights, and innovations. The future success is totally based upon these three pillars, nurtured by data. After all, it is always clever to stand on the cutting edge rather than be left behind.
The data science applications are vast and can range from gaming on a mobile phone to curing cancer.
Some of them are listed below:
- Healthcare Sector: Data science has a huge impact in the healthcare field; it has helped medical science to reach new levels. It has enabled us to identify, interpret and study some of the most dreadful diseases through the introduction of imaging technology, for example, Medical Image Analysis, CT scans, MRI’s, X-Rays, etc. Data science has also helped in drug discovery, genome study and has offered a solution to thrive upon for individual care.
- Search through the internet: Search engines use data science algorithms to deliver the best results of a search.
- Road navigation/airlines etc: Data science helps with the optimization of routes. In the airline industry, many improvements are required for the day-to-day process and efficient working because time is crucial. A single delay/mistake could lead to a mishap. For this data, science technology is being used to identify the problematic strategic areas.
- Data science applications are also used in apps, augmented reality, and image recognition. The best example of augmented reality is the game PokemonGo.
- Because of data science, for cinematography or video making, image processing has become possible with the proper integration of cognitive systems and components.
- The application of data science is highly utilized by firms for, maintaining inventory, logistics, and advertising on digital platforms. Product development and its performance evaluations can be easily done through the testing of algorithms and systems on tests and real data. Hence, data science training in Bangalore also helps in the quality management system. Today, data science and marketing go hand in hand because most the decisions are data driven. It has helped a firm in user profiling, lead scoring, improvement in conversion rates and making quick (real-time) action.
- In the finance sector, data science is used to detect fraud and other risks related to transactions and identification. With the help of data science, new trading strategies can be easily decided with the help of algorithmic trading features that give insights about the present market on the basis of future moves that can be predicted.
- It is also helping in urban living, for example, fighting crime with the use of data which is known as ‘predictive policing’. Predictive policing is fueled by data science. With this, various mathematical, predictive and analytical tools are used to study the patterns of crime. Crime mapping is a big part of predictive policing. So, with this advancement in the technology brought to us by data science, it has enabled us to live life in a secured way as a community together with less crime.
Data science course in Bangalore applications have no boundaries; it has always and is still evolving as the most promising field of study where we could get solutions for most of our still prevailing problems.
360DigiTMG – Live Data Science, Data Analytics Courses in Bangalore
2nd Floor No, Vijay Mansion, 46, 7th Main Rd, Aswathapa Layout, Kalyan Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043